Monday, August 11, 2008

and now, the show

I wonder how many people actually read my last two blogs. Anyone? Anyone at all? No? Didn't think so. Even though no one read them, I had fun writing them and seeing how creative I could be with my thoughts. However, because I am not writing solely for my own pleasure, I will try to write shorter blogs from now on. And occasionally I will get carried away...
So, today was good with the end of classes and the prospect of only having to study for one final. I will be taking my American Heritage final on wednesday for the second time, and I am determined to study a lot so that I will pass this time. I didn't mind redoing this class because I actually learned the material this time. And, seeing as it's pretty important, it's not that bad.
I am currently sitting next to Chelsea (from Catering, and my mom's drawing class :p) who forgot until just a few minutes ago that she had homework due at midnight. And because girls cannot travel alone, for safety reasons, I accompanied her...and now I must leave for the catering date!

2 comments:

Michael said...

wow, that is so cute...your date with Chelsea, that is. Way to go on the short blog...

Strawboat said...

>:( hey I read one of them! :D